10EM 10EW 20EW 20EM 612EC 500WS 6kEC
3-In-1 Voc Free
Voc Free
Lavender Aerosol
Kleanze+ Kleanze
VOC Free Aerosol
Lullaby d'Bug Q'Bug Eden
Bio-X® Kleanze VOC Free Aerosol
Non-Flammable Aerosol
Please click here for Bio-X® Kleanze VOC Free Aerosol SAFETY DATA SHEET
Please click here for Bio-X® Kleanze VOC Free Aerosol PRODUCT BROCHURE
Kills > 99.99% bacteria
Kills > 99.99% viruses
Botanical Extracts
Non-Poisonous; DEET-Free; Chlorine Free; Alcohol-Free
The all new Bio-X® Kleanze is an effective disinfectant that is suitable for home use. It kills more than 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, and it is a deodoriser, insect repellent with anti-fungal properties. The water-based solution is formulated using botanical extracts, and is non-poisonous, free from DEET, chlorine and alcohol.

For personal hygiene use: such as hand sanitizer
For general disinfection use: on floors, furniture, hard and soft surface etc.

Bio-X® Kleanze VOC Free Aerosol is a safe and effective formulation to disinfect and to eliminate insect pests WITHOUT the presence of VOC. 
What is VOC?
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) refers to a group of gaseous compound that has its own toxicity and potential for causing different health effects. Some examples of VOC are vehicle emission, industrial glue, paint vapor and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG); a common propellant used in most aerosol product.

What are the health effects of VOC exposure?

The risk of health effects from inhaling any chemical depends on how much is in the air, how long and how often a person breathes it in. Scientists look at short-term (acute) exposures as hours to days or long-term (chronic) exposures as years to even lifetime.

Breathing low levels of VOCs for long periods of time may increase some people’s risk of health problems. Several studies suggest that exposure to VOCs may make symptoms worse in people who have asthma or are particularly sensitive to chemicals. These are much different exposures than occupational exposures to VOCs.
Common symptoms of exposure to VOCs include:
Short-Term (Acute)
to high levels of VOCs
Long-Term (Chronic) to
high levels of VOCs
• Eye, nose and throat irritation
• Headaches
• Nausea / Vomiting
• Dizziness
• Worsening of asthma symptoms
Increased risk of:
• Cancer
• Liver damage
• Kidney damage
• Central Nervous System damage