|The all new Bio-X® Kleanze is an effective disinfectant that is suitable for home use. It kills more than 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, and it is a deodoriser, insect repellent with anti-fungal properties. The water-based solution is formulated using botanical extracts, and is non-poisonous, free from DEET, chlorine and alcohol.
For personal hygiene use: such as hand sanitizer
For general disinfection use: on floors, furniture, hard and soft surface etc.
Recommended dilution ratio:
Mix Bio-X® Kleanze with water
at ratio of 1:15
(capacity of 1 cap full is 5ml.
Dilute the appropriate amount